Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

when i was proud of myself

On Tuesday afternoon, I was looking over at Prophecy’s
chromebook seeing him struggling to put his work on to
the blogger. Prophecy was a year 4 student and was not
very confident using a chromebook.


Mrs. Sharma said if we don't finish our work
we won't be going home and staying at school until we
completed our work. Then I
quickly finished my work as fast as I could.


Within the next 15 to 13 minutes 
Mrs. Sharma said “You got 20
Minutes left to finish up.”


So when I had finished I went over
and helped him. I told him to give me his chromebook so
I could help him blog his work to his blogger and  link it
to the spreadsheet that Mrs. Sharma had created to link
and complete term 3 work. Prophecy was very grateful
that I helped him complete his work.


As I was walking back home I felt an inch taller.
There was this strange good feeling in my heart
because I had helped my classmate today.
I was proud of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment